Thursday, November 20, 2008

#7

This holliday is going to blow your tops off. Just imagine what you would want to do on such a holliday, sit, relax, maybe even rob some banks. But robbing banks seems to be any ordinary activity to me. This holliday you're going to search for Atlantis the lost city, on Atlantia No Robbing Banks Day. Today you will go on a quest all across the world, high and low. The depths of the sea may be where you start or end. You could even travel across the world, norht to south and east to west. Encountering many others who are on their quest. But wait there's more any other person or group you're not with you have to have a battle royal in the colusium, till one is vicotrious. You decide your destiny of life or death in this quest that could last many years of Atlantia No Robbing Banks Day. Do you want to take apart. Just comment and I shall see. You may be one of those risk takers like me. But you could never win against me on the quest for Atlantis. Since I created this holliday,hahahaha. Please post a comment or the battle royal will come on any day, battling me for the spot of glory, then we'll know the victor. Peace love and chicken grease, that is a tade mark of this blog should be anonymous never to be used with out the consent of this blog should be anonymous; if you do I'll find you and sue maybe even kill, probably kill.

1 comment:

Semper Fi Kind of Love said...

That's a little intense! I don't know if I would celebrate this holiday, your rant about robbing banks was rather clique if you ask me. However, dueling sounds like fun. Swords? Fists? I don't know. Finding a lost city isn't very exciting how about we find a lost cat or or maybe we could find a lost orphan? Hmm...yes that sounds like fun. Good job on your holiday but it's just not my style.