Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#2 Homer Simson IS COOLER than you!!!!!

If u like Homer Simpson, say I. But if you don't you are the biggest loser ever. Who dosen't like me, Homer Simson? I'm the drooling, bubbling, idiot everyone loves. Wait scratch that last remark, I'm the sophisti wait what am I talking about I don't even know what sophisti....cated means oh well thats what I am though sophisti...cated. You should really check me out I have the biggest fan base in Springfield. If you disagree then you should come to Springfield yourself and see and talk to the uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... people yeah people of Springfield. What do you want to find out about uhhhh... doughnuts, I mean about me, lost my train of though for a moment. Here you can click on this and check me out at this link and fidnd all the interesting things about me and even take a quiz that will put your mind to the test. I know it did to mine DOH I don't need to take the quiz it's all about me and I know all about me. Doughnuts sound really good right now uhhhh doughnuts with their chocolatey toppings and those decadant sprinkles uhhhh... sprinkles. There I go again. But seriously check me out or I oughta do something and I'll think of something that will bring the pain. But I'll have to get back to you on that since nothing is in my mind but when it comes then you'll be sorry, yeah sorry. So wipe the drool up off your face and come visit me in Springfield unless you'ere stalking me right now, better get done with this so I don't miss one moment of Krusty, he's so funny since he's a clown. Well got to go see ya next time in Springfield.http://studio2628.wordpress.com/2008/04/homer-simpson-my-hero-my-idol/